Saturday, January 9, 2010

fishout of water.

Friends I would like to start(about me) my chilhood as it might help you to undefstand the impacts on me in my later stages. I borned at a small town Badarpur. its a vally town on river Barak .
The memories are still vivid how my father made enough money throuhg Panchgram Cement cement factory as a Civil contrator. But my Paa's a man with his Own euphoric fantasies. Very hot tampered with red big eyes. He started practicing extraordinary ways(Easiest but deadliest) to made mone to achieve the 7 '0' mark.But things had not gone the way as he thought & exactly within one year lost all his savings. I started my schooling that time.Paa had tried many other ways like business, but couldn't make the things as it was before. He started drinking to subsidr his frustration.
Now I would like to introduce my mother who besides those discomfort brought up her 3 childrens undef her own care. She is a woman of strong ethical values though never tried to overbored it on us. I really greatful to mother for giving us the chan

No comments:

Post a Comment